来源：http://www.babaluma.com/ 发布时间：2022-08-09 浏览次数：
During the welding process, it is very important to say a lot about safety to the employees. During the welding process, it was found that many people did not do this during the operation, in order to make everyone work safely. Next, Shandong automatic welding equipment manufacturer will introduce in detail the safety precautions of welding processing and the related matters of welding stress control measures.
Safety precautions for welding processing
1. The welding processing request is easy to operate, reduce walking back and forth, and avoid unnecessary bending and tiptoe movements.
2. The positioning is accurate and reliable to avoid misoperation in case of slight sensation.
3. The movement direction of the operating parts and the movement direction of the operated parts of the machine tool equipment shall comply with the regulations and shall be marked with simple symbols.
4. Necessary interlocking organization shall be installed to avoid uncoordinated action of operating parts and accidents caused by uncoordinated operation of multiple persons.
5. The structure and placement orientation of handle, hand wheel and button shall meet the requirements. The start button shall be installed in the cabinet or equipped with a guard ring to avoid accidental pulling. The handwheel and handle on the shaft of the equipment will roll with the shaft and hurt people when the tool is actively fed, so the equipment should be taken out of the equipment actively.
The above five points are the safety precautions for welding processing. Correct welding processing is the fundamental to ensure the safety of welding workers and production efficiency.
Measures to control welding stress
1. Reduce the welding constraint: try to make the weld weld weld under a small constraint. Try not to control the deformation by rigid fixation to avoid increasing the welding constraint.
2. Adopt reasonable welding sequence: under the assembly condition with many welds, the weld with large shrinkage shall be welded first, and then the weld with small shrinkage shall be welded; Weld the weld with large restraint and free contraction first, and then weld the weld with small restraint and free contraction.
3. Reduce the weld size: on the condition that the design requirements are met, the weld size and layer height should not be increased, and the concept that the larger the weld, the safer the weld.
4. Hammering method to reduce welding residual stress: after the welding of each layer of weld bead is completed, use a small round head slag hammer or an electric hammering tool to evenly strike the weld metal to produce plastic extension deformation and offset the local tensile stress borne by the weld after cooling.
5. Use shot blasting machine to remove rust: evenly knock the steel shot to offset the welding stress of the component.
6. Reduce the rigidity of weldment and create conditions for free contraction.
The goal of controlling welding stress is to reduce its peak value and make it evenly distributed. There are mainly the above measures. You can learn about them as a reference. Of course, if you have any questions, please come to our website http://www.babaluma.com Consult.